In the graph below you will find a mix of complete and incomplete tests.
- Complete tests are tests which succeeded in time. When the test is complete the score is given with yellow stars.
- Incomplete tests, marked with grey stars, are tests where one or more of -the-to-tested-aspects- could not be tested in time.
The following stats are based on 495874 complete tests. That is 79% of all tests.
The percentages for the complete tests only
- 12% of the tested webpages got 1 star
- 35% of the tested webpages got 2 stars
- 45% of the tested webpages got 3 stars
- 7% of the tested webpages got 4 stars
- 1% of the tested webpages got 5 stars
Note that in the graph all incomplete tests are shown in the slice "Slow", hence the percentages are different than shown above.
If you want to know which pages are tested take a look at the historical results.
Start a new test